Thursday, April 16, 2009

TEA FOR TICKED?

(Theme song for post: Tea for Two)





TEXAS TEA PARTY!!!

I know that you would expect nothing less from your Prez than for me to show up at a Tea Party to represent every one of our loyal GASP members. I was there for you at Southlake Town Square in Southlake, Texas.


GASP members attending with me were Pat and Nancy.















It wasn't all women....check out these guys.









Too bad I didn't have a wide lens camera. This doesn't show the entire crowd.

Your Prez with the keynote speaker, Mark Davis, our local conservative talk radio personality. He subs for Rush once in a while. Next two times he'll be sitting in for Rush....April 24 and May 8.





I liked this sign.













After the crowd had gone, I got this picture of future conservatives. They are home schooled.....does that surprise anyone?











Only two of the dozen or so dissenters lingered long after it was over. Poor, misguided soul....reminds me of the Scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz. "If I only had a brain."





I was interviewed by a reporter. She asked me, "Why are you here?" I said, "I have never demonstrated or protested in my life but I am angry. I want to send a message to Washington that somebody better get a hold of the reins of this run-away horse of a government before it goes over the cliff." I should have added this: "Janet Napolitano and Homeland Security, here I am...gasp...a Right Wing Extremist. Come take me away in handcuffs before I hurt somebody with my umbrella."

The Prez

P.S. Because I was seen on a couple news broadcasts yesterday and mentioned on the radio, at our next meeting we will need to negotiate a hike in my salary.

No comments: